Dr. Jagdish Kakodar receiving The Best State IMA President award 2014
DR Jagdish Kakodar receiving Dr Radhakrishnan award 2014.
Dr. Deep B. Bhandare, the Past President of IMA Goa State was awarded the “BEST INDIVIDUAL WORKING FOR THE WELFARE OF DISABLED” by Govt. Of Goa. The award was presented on the 19th Dec. 2003, the independence day, at the parade at Campal Grounds at Panaji.
Dr. Deep Bhandare, was awarded “Dr. Emidio Afonso Memorial Foudation Scholarship” for the year 2004. This was conferred on the 6th March 2005, at a function at Hotel Mandovi, Panaji. Dr. Deep presented an “Overview of Surgeries for the Disabled”, a review of his work in this field since last almost 25 years.
IMA Goa State Honorary State Secretary for the year 2004-05 Dr. Purnima Usgaonker was awarded the prestigious Award “The IMA Dr. Kanak Goel Award” for the year 2003-04. This award is given every year by the IMA Head Quarters New Delhi, to a lady doctor of India for her commendable work of medical services in the Community Health for women and children. The Award was given at the Award Ceremony on 27/12/04 during “The 79th All India National IMA Conference” at Bhuvaneshwar.
Dr. Deep B. Bhandare (Tiswadi) received the National Award from Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India for the Best Individual working for the welfare of the disabled people. Dr. Wilfred Dâ€™Souza (Bardez) was felicitated for receiving the prestigious national Dr. B.C. Roy Award, as medical man cum statesman (Chief Minister), for the year 1997-98. Â IMA Headquarterâ€™s Merit Certificate Award winners:
- Dr. Ramcrishna H. Curchorkar, President IMA Tiswadi (1988-89)
- Dr. Damodar B. Bhounsule, President IMA Goa State – (1989-90)
- Dr. Deep B. Bhandare, President IMA Tiswadi – (1989-90)
- Dr. Uday L. Nagarseker, President IMA Goa State – (1992-93)
- Dr. Jawaharlal Henriques, (Bardez) Secretary IMA Goa State (1995-96)
- Dr. R.P. Raut Dessai, President IMA Goa State (1997-98)
- Dr. Ramnath Naik, Secretary IMA Goa State (1999-2000)